• Administration knowledge of Storage Area Networks based on Brocade technologies.
• Understanding of protocols used in NAS/SAN environments.
• Knowledge and experience with standard network/internet protocols.
• Programing in one or more of common scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Ksh, Perl, Python...).
• Technical knowledge of standard operating systems and virtualization technologies.
• General understanding of clustering architectures and principles.
• Experience in providing 2nd level (optionally 3rd level) ICT operations work.
• Willingness to perform on-call support.
• Good communication skills and ability to efficiently work in a multinational teams.
• Experience in working in an ITIL oriented company is a plus.
• Willingness to travel on short business trips abroad.
• Bachelor's degree in ICT or corresponding experience in respective field.
• Very good command of both spoken and written English.
• Certifications related to the requested skills are a plus.
• Friendly team, moderne environment
• Mobile phone, notebook
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Meal vouchers
• Contribution to the pension fund
• EMC storage systems (VMAX, VNX, VPLEX, etc.),
• Brocade SAN infrastructure,
• Related support tools
Handle Incident, Problem and Change management tickets in accordance with SLAs.
Participate in 3rd level projects aimed on improvements of existing storage and backup environments and design, development and build of new ones.
Developing technical documentation for supported technologies.
Work with vendor support to resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis.
2nd level support on-call duty in non-business hours.
Odpovědět nabídka práce