MAIN POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides business leaders strong partnership on employee and labour relations strategies, identifying trends, recommending solutions, and driving proactive change in the organization.
• Manages complex, strategic projects to improve processes, drive consistency, increase efficiency, and enhance organizational performance.
• Provides proactive recommendations on employee relations and labour relations strategies and solutions; develops processes and programs to progress development of the employee relations function.
• Executes effective case management of people related issues such as : ER issues, disciplinary actions and processes, legal issues and claims (harassment, discrimination, leave, accommodations, conflict management etc), investigation, performance management (including Performance Improvement Plans and Coaching plans), restructuring activities, reduction in force, involuntary termination process, policy interpretation, etc..
• Provides counsel and facilitates prompt and effective resolution of workplace conflict to address issues for employees, managers, and leaders in a manner consistent with Medtronic policies, practices and legal considerations. Utilizes various conflict management techniques, including training, mediation, conflict coaching, etc.
• Consults and coaches managers/leaders on complex employee and labour relations, performance management, reorganization/reduction issues spanning all levels within the organization. Provides advice and counsel to managers and leaders regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment laws.
• Partners with Legal and/or, Compliance, Audit in conducting investigations, researches policies/practices, creates and gathers documentation, makes determinations and implements resolutions when applicable. Identifies best practices and learning lessons to influence change and improvement in the organization.
• Proactively reduces Employee and Labor Relations related risk through risk assessments and actionable feedback. Conduct training and coaching of managers/leaders on skills and techniques.
• Interacts with HR Business Partners, and other HR functions, to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction & engagement and appropriately plans, facilitates and monitors Employee Programs
• Ensures that the Company operates within current and local employment law, practices, policies and procedures, and applies good practice, creating and sustaining our reputation as a good employer, eg. by advising employees and managers appropriately.
• Deploy Labor relations activities locally with HR Business Partner and Senior Business leaders. Coordinates and connects with applicable councils, as needed (e.g., works councils, unions, health and safety councils, etc
• Negotiates collective labor contracts. Implements collective bargaining agreements (e.g., work rules and conditions specified in new or renegotiated agreements). Incorporates collective bargaining agreement changes into affected HR support processes (e.g., benefit plan changes, pay plan changes, etc.).
• Manages employee representation to the European Works Councils and coordination with the European Works Councils
• Bachelor's/Masters Degree
• 7-10 Years HR experience with Bachelors, 5-8 Years HR Experience with Masters
• Ability to provide strategic, proactive partnership to leaders
• Experience in employee and labor relations
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Czech employment law; legal knowledge about more countries in the region is an advantage
• Mandatory is fluent English and Czech language; any other languages for the region is an advantage
• Experience in leveraging data/metrics to identify trends and proactively address
• Experience in project management.
• Experience in program/process design, as well as process improvement skill set.
• Solid dispute resolution, negotiation, influencing and conflict/dispute resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and multi-task.
• Ability to coach and consult at various levels in the organization
• Objective Judgment & data driven Decision Making
• Prioritization and Project Management
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal awareness
• Global understanding and mind-set and ability to work across the matrix
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Ability to travel within the region up to 30-40 %.
Odpovědět nabídka práce