Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Master's degree in related field required
Fluency in Czech and English
Strong proven analytical skills
Experience with SAP and APO demand planning application, or other planning systems
Computer skills (Microsoft office; word, excel, access)
Knowledge of demand planning or other customer service & logistics experience
Familiar with new product introduction and the product go-to-market execution
Shows initiative and is self-motivated, Results Oriented
• has subsidiary responsibility for providing collaborative end to end solutions that leverage joint capabilities and expertise in support of company’s customer development and Customer Service & Logistics strategies.
• participate in Business Planning process to ensure monthly Demand Plan alignment.
• generates growth and profitability opportunities for both customers and company’s by collaborating with the customer, local/divisional management to reduce cost to serve, reduce working capital, improve customer service levels, and implement process innovation.
• responsible for delivering excellent service to the customers, and overseeing and driving efficiencies in the order to cash process.
• contributes to the ongoing development of best practices across the Supply Chain/CSL and commercial organizations and ensures that collaborative initiatives are agreed, developed and executed with excellence
Interesting work in international environment
Great career growth opportunities and professional development
Place of employment: Prague - near to city centre
Contract is for unlimited time period.
Odpovědět nabídka práce