Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, minimum of 8 years in Finance / Accounting
- Master degree in Finance / Business studies or equivalent
Preferred qualifications include:
- Operational experience in Logistics
- SAP / Hyperion experience
Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
Proven communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Sophisticated PC skills, including spreadsheet and database management skills
Capability of performing multiple project assignments
- Provide leadership, co-ordination, financial support and analysis for all aspects of Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L) operations for Europe, Middle East, South Africa, Russia and Japan. This includes on-going performance measurement and reporting, inventory management, organizational design, strategic planning and annual budgeting.
- Support the business by evaluation of alternative financial and operational strategies for initiatives such as GTM changes, network optimization and other business opportunities.
- Play an active role in the development of processes and strategies related to CustomerService&Logistics operations
Interesting work in international environment
Great career growth opportunities and professional development
Place of employment: Prague - near to city centre
Contract is for unlimited time period.
Odpovědět nabídka práce