- At least 2 years of experience with development of Oracle databases
- PL/SQL, SQL
- Experience with designing databases, implementation of database applications
- EU citizenship
- Financial bonuses
- Extra week of holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possible internal growth
- Technical trainings and certificates
- Notebook, Cellphone
- Meal allowances
- Relax Room and much more...
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Would you like to take part on an international project?
Would you like to work with cutting edge technologies?
Would you like to develop yourself further?
Than we are looking for you!
We are looking for experienced Oracle Developers!
What will you do?
- Develop Oracle databases for an international company in financial sector
- Development of new functionalities in existing databases
- Cooperation with test department during testing
- Taking part on technical documentation
Odpovědět nabídka práce
|Ulice||Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+ 420 242 456 610|