We are looking for SharePoint Administrator to support development team in Ostrava office.
What we offer:
• Projects in various business domains (Finance, Telco, Industry etc.) delivered worldwide
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Competitive Salary
• Participation on Company Profit (Profit Participation Plan) and Company Shares (Share Purchase Plan)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• Occasional home office
• Large variety of other benefits and sports events
• Microsoft SharePoint consultancy, design and administration
• Responsible for SharePoint server setup, configuration based on the business requirements design
• Communication with the business requirements owners
• 2+ years of experience with the SharePoint server solution, 2010 and later
• Good knowledge of releasing of developed changes to SharePoint solution
• Solid communication skills in English
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, designer and team leader, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.