As Equipment Flow Operator you will be managing and optimizing supply chain costs within a complex organisation. This involves moving over 20.000 empty containers per week, located in more than 100 locations divided over 21 countries, all within the Northern European region. If this is about you – get ready to take the next step in your career and submit your application on this job!
Within the North Europe Liner Operations Cluster the Equipment Flow department is responsible for the equipment supply and demand of North European container ports.
North Europe Liner Operations Cluster is offering you the opportunity to work in a diverse and professional organization where you can fully use and develop your professional skills in a dynamic, international environment.
Position will be based in Prague. Holder of this position will report to Equipment Flow Manager being located in the Netherlands.
The core foundation of the role will lie in optimizing equipment flows in the Northern Europe region, both from a supply/demand point of view as well as cost optimal manner together with various Country Operation groups.
• Build the Equipment Flow strategy based on import and export flow analysis the Northern European region.
• Own and drive the optimization of empty container flows within the Northern European region aligned with Global equipment flow strategy.
• Initiate and drive end-to-end equipment related cost saving initiatives, including but not limited to equipment storage.
• Actively engage with multiple stakeholders across the Liner Operations Cluster (LOC) scope to optimize the working relationships across organizational entities.
• Build business cases to support the equipment flows and navigate conflicting interests with your stakeholders to focus on bottom line results for the company.
• Own and manage the supply/evacuation of equipment on a vessel/pool basis timely and accurately.
• Ensure stock levels are aligned with regional stock targets set by the Headquarter
• Own and drive projects pertaining to equipment within the Northern European region.
Who we are looking for
• A candidate who thrives in a hectic environment. You are able to make tough decisions without all details at hand, you take ownership and you are an effective communicator.
• You have a drive for results and strong instinct to get things done in a proactive manner by yourself or through others timely.
• A highly motivated person who can not only thrive in a multicultural team environment but also have the ambition and ability to grow into a potential leadership position.
• Preferable a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar function
• A relevant academic degree within Supply Chain Management or Logistics within the shipping industry is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
• Fluent Polish language proficiency is a must. Czech/Slovak language is advantage.
• Facilities of stable foreign company
• Good salary depending on input experience
• Employee benefits (food vouchers, pension avail. Cafateria system, additional week of vacation)
• Possible start soon
• Work in Prague 5 - SmíchovMeet almost all of our requirements? You're around someone who you know, it would be a position for him? Do not hesitate to contact us. Send CV in English using the reply form or call us at 736 482 328. If you refer someone to us and we can hire him, the prize money will be yours!