- Secondary degree,
- active knowledge of English and German languages
- communicative and detail oriented person,
- accurancy and customer service mindset,
- experience from finance and administration area is an advantage,
- knowledge of SAP is advantage.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GRADUATES.
We offer international environment, daily use of foreign languages, and work location in the center of Prague and meal vouchers for you.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the world's largest international oil and gas company with SSC in Prague.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provides support to customers by answering
- troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders
- Prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- communication in foreign languages
- work in SAP system
- ad hoc tasks
Location: Prague 3 (metro station Flora)
Contract till the end of January 2017 (extension possible)
Working time: full time 40 hours/week
Město: Praha 3
Odpovědět nabídka práce
|Název||Grafton Temporary Staffing|
|Ulice||Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+ 420 242 456 650|