Do you want to have the best of both worlds – the family like culture with stability of enterprise? Are you experienced in service management in large scale company and want to push your expertise further? Read on!
What will you do?
• During EMEA hours, global responsibility to execute the Major Incident Management (MIM) Process according to its SLAs and KPIs
• Responsible to drive efficiency and effectiveness of process including performance analysis and management using KPIs
• Represent and advocate the NOC team, services and processes across clients, organizations and partners
• Work Event Management activities
Contribute with the NOC continuous services and processes improvements
• Act as the bridge between customers and operational delivery teams across the organization
• Responsible to maintain high customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery
• Manage major incidents, both global and regional, with confidence, engaging internal and external support teams globally as required and ensuring recovery times are minimized.
• Responsible for all MIM communication during EMEA hours
• Responsible for the accuracy of the MIM reports
• Support all Event Management activities (Reporting, vendor management, improvements, etc.)
• Contribute to NOC Continuous Services Improvements
• Responsible for the adoption of service management best practices and standard processes, and for tracking service level performance.
• Contribute to the vision “Predict and Prevent”
• Contribute to the NOC KPIs and productivity targets.
• Ensures that all supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are followed, aligned and managed as an integrated service.
• Contribute to continuous improvements, cost reduction and performance of the NOC services.
• Contributes to technical efforts for integrating new and existing technologies
• Periodically monitors and reviews performance against the SLA/OLA service and/or portfolio.
• Collaborates with the Sourcing Organization on supplier management as needed
• Understand and advocate the NOC Services including underpinning IT Services and their service components
• Makes improvements to the NOC Services
What do you need to know?
• More than 6 years of IT experience
• More than 3 years of experience in Service Management of a global or regional service portfolio in similar areas, across geographies and business areas.
• Extensive experience and professional skills in the area of NOC/Command Center/Datacenter environment and MIM
• Capability to think strategically and proven ability to set, develop and execute the service delivery strategy for the service portfolio
• Very good understanding and practice in Major Incident, Event Managment, Incident and Problem management processes execution
• Project Management experience.
• Working experience with market proven ITSM tools (e.g. BMC Remedy, HP tools)
• Interaction with a typically diverse internal and external audience and interpretation and communication of complex information.
• Further IT Service Management courses
• Fluency (oral and written) in English. Additional languages are a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Fair salaries (benchmark)
• Regular salary review
• 25 days of holiday instead of the 20 days by law
• Additional holidays related to years, 1 additional day per 2 years
• Meal vouchers (100,-CZK, 55% paid by employer)
• Education and development (e.g. 70% is ITIL V3 Foundation certified
in 2014, language courses)
• Corporate laptop and mobile phone
• Flextime - Flexible working times (if job and customer allows)
• Home Office (if job and customer allows)
• Fitness (2x/week)
• Fishing for Friends program (candidates´recommendation)
• Dedicated and independent people management
• >90% permanent contracts
• Modern office at a nice location in Prague
• Involving employees in company decisions (voluntarily workers council)
• Regular employee events
• Newsletter and info events0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|
O společnosti Randstad s.r.o.
Naše činnost je jednoduchá: hledáme lidem práci a firmám zaměstnance. Nabízíme stálou práci a brigády.
Mezi naše hlavní činnosti patří:
- agenturní zaměstnávání
- vyhledávání pracovníků na stálé úvazky
- Randstad Inhouse Services
- další HR služby
V loňském roce jsme u našich 372 klientů zaměstnali 11.500 lidí a 470 kandidátů jsme umístili do stálého pracovního úvazku.
Zakládáme si na férovém jednání, etickém přístupu a striktním dodržováním legislativy. I proto jsme členem Asociace poskytovatelů personálních služeb (APPS) a jejího prezidia.
Jsme součástí druhé největší personálně-poradenské společnosti na světě, která se zprostředkováním práce zabývá již 51 let.