- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while remaining organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce accurate results
- High level of customer focus and ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Self-directed, positive and ethical role model able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Willingness and ability to travel
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA, CIMA, CINA or CPA a plus
- Several years of experience in IFRS and additional local GAAP (Hungarian, Polish, Slovak GAAP etc.) preferably gained at an international auditing company; knowhow of local taxes beneficial
- Confident financial reporting skills for local statutory financial statements
- Profound knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Excellent English language skills and additional national language skills (Hungarian; Polish)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Steer the closing process, coordinate and ensure timely delivery of data from other processes
- Liaise with local company contact (so-called bridgehead) regarding monthly closing procedures and to discuss business updates and requirements, which impact the financials
- Develop accounting and closing processes to implement new IFRS requirements and to ensure correct accounting for new business models
- Consulting with external auditors and independently preparing the required documentation.
- Perform and further develop the internal control system (ICS) based on group requirements
- Meet service level agreements and performance targets related to General Accounting (GAC) processes
- Generate ideas and help to implement process improvements geared toward quality & productivity gains
- Be member of transition team for the integration of new companies into the MShSC
- Lead and/or participate in projects
Odpovědět nabídka práce