Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Czech GAAP).
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration (Accounting
as a major field of study).
- Good understanding of engineering and technology related issues.
- Good know-how in asset-accounting-processes.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent English language skills and additional national language skills (Hungarian;
Polish; Croatian, German, Greek, Romanian, Czech; Slovak etc.)
- Ability and willingness to deliver friendly, courteous and prompt customer services.
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred.
- Proficient in MS EXCEL.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
- Support controlling departments in tracking company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget (and management authorizations).
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset sub-ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Calculate asset retirement obligations (AROs) for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
- Evaluate and record leasing contracts.
- Align with the process partners in the customer companies in regards of process problems or changes, especially Finance, Controlling, Technology, IT.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
- Recommend to management improvements of the processes related to fixed assets for quality and efficiency reasons..
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Represent the company during any audits that involve fixed assets.
Odpovědět nabídka práce