• Responsible for managing, coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health,
Safety, Security, Fire prevention and Environmental (SSE) programs and processes. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, and continuous improvement in key identified measures and objectives. Prepares and builds
consensus annual plans for plant wide SSE initiatives.
• Plan/Budget/Control annual capital budget for SSE to ensure flawless execution of the
SSE plan and adherence to all internal and external compliance standards.
Drives next level thinking and continuous improvement in the SSE function and
• Provides SSE expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management
• Develops performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards to
measures facilities against. Develops, designs, and has responsibility for the
implementation and follow-through of the local processes. Follows up on nonconformances
and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis.
• Understands relevant technical requirements in SSE and ensures compliance with
regulatory requirements, and company policies.
• Ensures appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented to
minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental
issues that might cause harm to one of the company’s employees, contractors, visitors, assets or reputation.
• Ensures that the appropriate talent is in placed through training, mentoring, and
succession planning and supports development and learning capabilities of plant SSE
• Provides linkage to the Regional function by actively participating in policy and best
Review performance in SSE and facilitates implementation corrective and preventative
actions where required
• Ensures the facility standards are in compliance with both Company and
• Ensures training and coaching are taking place to drive a safety-perfect culture and to ensure Health, Safety, Security and environmental standards and awareness are well understood throughout the plant organization
• Leads the facility emergency response planning, training and is proficient in the
company’s Special Situations Management program.
• Directs the maintenance and inspection of fire protection systems.
• Fulfill health & safety requirements for MDLZ services (R&D)
Take responsibility for implementation, maintaining, improving and updating of knowledge of quality and safety of food products, working safety and environmental protection as stipulated by the Integrated management system Vacant position
- Perfect complexity handling and priorities setting
- Problem solving and stress resistance
- Leader personality
- Presentation skills
- Motivation to continuously learn and implement new things (knowledge, processes)
- Good communication skills
- Drive for results
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong project management
- University degree
- English language on good level (oral and written)
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Learning on the fly0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|
O společnosti Randstad s.r.o.
Naše činnost je jednoduchá: hledáme lidem práci a firmám zaměstnance. Nabízíme stálou práci a brigády.
Mezi naše hlavní činnosti patří:
- agenturní zaměstnávání
- vyhledávání pracovníků na stálé úvazky
- Randstad Inhouse Services
- další HR služby
V loňském roce jsme u našich 372 klientů zaměstnali 11.500 lidí a 470 kandidátů jsme umístili do stálého pracovního úvazku.
Zakládáme si na férovém jednání, etickém přístupu a striktním dodržováním legislativy. I proto jsme členem Asociace poskytovatelů personálních služeb (APPS) a jejího prezidia.
Jsme součástí druhé největší personálně-poradenské společnosti na světě, která se zprostředkováním práce zabývá již 51 let.