- Experience in maintenance of LAN/WAN network
- Experience with Network Management and Monitoring systems
- Practical experience with Cisco IOS devices (switches, routers) and/or Juniper Junos (switches, firewalls), Multi VLAN infrastructure, VRF, IPSEC tunnelling, BGP Routing, QOS, VOIP
- Scripting knowledge in any programming language is an advantage
- Willingness to learn, ability to solve problems - troubleshooting
- Good English communication,
- Work for global company
- Professional development, education
- 4+1 week vacation
- Meal vouchers, cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. - 1000,- CZK/month
- Pension/Life insurance
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Trainings (soft skills, technical skills), certifications
- Language Academy
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Large IT company is looking for a
future member of an international team to solve network related issues in EMEA region.
- Managing LAN/WAN network in EMEA region (providing 3rd level support)
- Delivering network services
- Configuring devices, monitoring systems, reporting the capacity of network
- Creating simple scripts to automating daily tasks related to the configuration
- Cooperating on the implementation of standards applied to network environment
- Participating on review and audits of the network environment
- Maintaining network documentation
Odpovědět nabídka práce
|Ulice||Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+ 420 242 456 610|