- previous experience from customer service
- fluent English and Dutch language (both oral and written)
- detail oriented, organized, and an ability to multi-task
- excellent customer service skills
- very good verbal and written communication skills
- excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- holidays 5 weeks
- sick days
- meal vouchers (100 CZK/day)
- flexible start/end of working hours
- educational courses & training
- language courses of Czech for foreigners
- notebook, cell phone, multisport card
- the opportunity to work in a multicultural company
-fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- corporate events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
SUITABLE FOR FRESH GRADUATES WITH IT BACKGROUND!
- providing exceptional customer service
- creating user profiles, edit and remove access and passwords
- provide customer support
- manage closing out of tickets with high quality
- ad hoc tasks
Odpovědět nabídka práce
|Název||Grafton Temporary Staffing|
|Ulice||Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+ 420 242 456 650|