· Very experienced user of Microsoft office products, especially in Excel, VBA is a plus
· Fluent English
· Quality focus
· Attention to Detail
· Independent worker
· Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
· Excellent organizational and planning skills.
· A broad range of opportunities that are attractive to individuals with varied interests, backgrounds, and expertise, but who share a common goal: to contribute to building our future
· Competitive salary with other benefits, multinational working environment and opportunity to develop your professional skills
· Starting date: ASAP or after agreement
· Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
· Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
· Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
· Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
· Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
· Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
· Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
· Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.