C++ Developer for card payment applications
Do you feel like starting a new challenge? If you are motivated to work in an expanding company within a stimulating work environment, we would love to meet you!
SONET is looking for a C++ Developer for card payment applications
who will be responsible for creating a unique code within the magic world beyond the cards – card payment applications.
Why is the job exciting? As a C++ Developer for card payment applications, you will:
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Participate in the design of the payment solution
- Design, develop, document, test and support new and existing software versions
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Communication with customer and creation of SW analysis
Our C++ developers are involved in the development of payment application for various payment terminal platforms for international customers and partners.
A typical task for a C++ developer working in our team could be as follows: implementing a new payment protocol, transaction flow, add support for new card product, port the application to a new platform.
The majority of our applications use C++ code, which has to be cross-platform. We use Eclipse, VisualStudio, and GCC. For scripting, we mostly use Python. All our source data is stored in Git. Redmine is our bug tracking and task solving system.
What is needed for this position?
- Knowledge C++ (this position is suitable for graduates or experienced developers)
- Understanding of the development process
- Problem-solving skills
- Intermediate English (reading and writing technical documentation) and fluent Czech
What are some desired (not required) skills?
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Experience with collaborative open source development using tools like Git
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) practices
- Familiarity programming in Eclipse and VisualStudio environment
- Knowledge of stl and design patterns
Are you interested? Here is what we offer…
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team
- Competitive salary
- Full-time indefinite employment
- 25 days holiday + 2 sick days
- 100 CZK Meal vouchers and Leisure time vouchers
- Free refreshments at the workplace
- A pleasant working environment
- Referral bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events and much more…
When onboard, we will keep to our promise and make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!