• Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• English language good speaker.
• Ideally Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable.
• An experienced Internal Audit professional, ideally manufacturing group.
• Has operating in a Big 4 / Top audit firm and a plc environment for a number of years.
• Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense.
• Risk based approach.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Highly motivated with the ability to work on his / her own initiative.
• High level of personal and professional integrity.
• Able to influence and engage people at all levels across the Division.
• Credible, flexible, personable and team oriented.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Sound business judgement and an ability to be decisive.
• Clarity of thought with the ability to analyst complex business situations.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Able to work to deadlines.
Regular travel usually week or 2 weeks in the month within our division.
• Plans, executes and reports on internal audits / reviews assigned by the Divisional Financial Controller
• Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting
• Follow up recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Performs other duties as assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations across our division.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
Město: Hradec Králové
Odpovědět nabídka práce