Who are we looking for?
The strategic purchasing department is built on a trust of teamwork, it is exciting, enjoyable work if you are independent, energetic, strategically minded and enjoy developing your own ideas.
● We are looking for a colleague who is familiar with drawing documentation and has several years involvement in technical purchasing at an international level. Your main commodity will be parts machined in accordance to drawings.
● you can present yourself, convey your opinions and assertively if necessary and moreover, are you a team player
● you are fluent in English (you will communicate in English every day and be supported in the realization of your new ideas!)
What do we offer?
● We provide quality professional and language education. We offer the chance to regulate your work hours flexibly, with 5 weeks of holiday, subsidized lunches, financial bonus incentives and numerous other employee benefits. We are a fine team that cooperates and supports.
We are offering a technically educated, dynamic purchaser the opportunity of meaningful work with the prospect of setting the rules of the game.
Activities to be undertaken at an international level:
● Purchase of standard parts and parts according to drawing documentation
● Creation of a purchasing strategy for entrusted material commodities
● Responsibility for finding new suppliers of an international standard, conducting request for tender of new suppliers
● Creation and preservation of stable relationships with entrusted suppliers, evaluation and management of supplier networks
● Evaluation and elimination of purchasing risks, purposefully prevent them
● Creation and presentation of change management
● Negotiate on price and business conditions, document preparation and processing of draft contracts with suppliers as well as development of existing suppliers
● Coordination of material sampling within the company
● Create and manage SAP data for suppliers/materials
● Support of claims handling together with the SQA dept
● Supervision of compliance to contractual terms of supply, clarification of potential deviations, supply and cooperation analysis in terms of efficiency and the determination of possible measures
● Active cooperation with other departments to ensure both the economy and innovation of our products leading to increased competitiveness in our markets.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your professional CV in English. Thank you in advance.Odpovědět na inzerát