We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who is really interested in this area.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who is really interested in this area. We are introducing you the opportunity with a wide scope and what is the best - really early stage of the project - so your direct impact will be really significant. The choice of areas and technologies to fit your skills and interests - this is the opportunity which comes just once in a life :)
Our client is a global company in the area of renewable energy. The company is building the next generation systems - energy systems powered by intelligent transactive markets, ubiquitous sensors, intensive analytics services.
What is the opportunity about?
• You could contribute to our project from a wide variety of areas:
• Time series analysis and predictive models - generation forecasting, load forecasting, energy market price forecasting, analysis of sensor data across the whole energy value chain
• Analytics services for virtual power plant/demand-side management platform
• Anomaly detection and predictive maintenance for various assets in the energy grid
• Development of automated energy trading agent intelligence - forecasts, trading strategies, backtests)
• Development of energy-efficiency services based on data analytics
• Cooperation with SW Engineers, energy experts, economists, product managers
You would be responsible for:
• Data cleaning, exploratory analysis, visualization
• Feature engineering, model building, training, evaluation
• Machine learning applications - your product
• You would be involved in the data-backend - stream processing and storage
• Proposing and testing new hypotheses for potential services
• Keeping up-to-date with development in machine learning and energy sector
What you should know:
Data Science SW stack:
• Python - numpy/scipy/matplotlib/sklearn/pandas/…
• Deep learning - Tensorflow, Keras
• Overview of machine learning and statistics
SW engineering skills
• Linux, shell scripting, version control
• Development of analytics - based on REST API services
• Experience with cloud-providers - AWS, MS Azure, Google
• SQL and NoSQL databases usage
Nice to have (not necessary) would be if you have an experience with…
• Docker, Kubernetes
• Time series databases
• Practical experience with reinforcement learning (even advanced process control or trading - any area - commodities, crypto, equities)
• Hadoop streaming-stack (Kafka, Spark/Flink)
What you can look for?
• small team
• international environment
• new project and a wide scope of the opportunity for you.
So, isn´t it exciting? Willing to take part in this project? Let´s know about yourselves. Please send us your CV. Looking forward.