We are looking for Senior .NET Developer! Just read more and you will be willing to be a part of our team ;)
Our client specializes in the development, implementation, management, and maintenance of credit bureaus, automated decision-making mechanisms, scoring models and all the other tools necessary to successfully manage credit risk in financial and non-financial institutions worldwide throughout their lifetime.
What will be your task:
• Resolve complex issues - you will be working with - .NET Core 2.2, .NET Framework 4.7, Git, React, Akka, RabbitMQ, WCF, SQL Server and CouchBase development - development of custom frameworks when available frameworks are not suffitient
• You can look for solving interesting technical challenges - such as building high availability applications that must process large data sets fast, etc.
• Provide support to product releases
• Cooperate with other Product Managers, Business Analyst, Architects
What do you need to know and what experience should you have?
• Expereince as a SW Developer for minimum 5 years
• Knowledge of C#, .NET Core and .NET Framework
• Knowledge of MS SQL or Oracle
• Agile development experience
• Analytical thinking and methodical approach
• Ability to learn quickly about newly developed products and modules
• English on communicative level
Nice to have:
• Strong understenading of Database
• Background in Economic/financial area
• Degree from University in computer science
• Czech language knowledge
What can we offer:
• Opportunity to work in a friendly multicultural environment
• Participation in international projects - the opportunity to travel if you wish
• Usage of the latest Microsoft technologies
• Flexible working hours
• modern offices near the city center and near the metro station
• Possibility to work as a full time employee
• Home office if you need
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Meal vouchers, pension fund contribution, complimentary drinks, Playstation or Table soccer in the office, company and team events…. So let´s have fun together
It sounds good, doesn´t it? In case you are interested in to more details, let us know :) We are looking forward :)So, please send us your CV!