We are looking for NOC Engineer monitoring large IT infrastructure which is 24x7 operation with rotational shifts & management of monitoring tool will be key responsibilities. Our clinet is very well established global company.
Additional responsibility also includes performing Level 1 network support, performing initial investigation for all network related outages, major incident management, deployment of Virtual Machines & providing weekend IT Helpdesk call center support.
Your main tasks will be:
• Monitoring Large Infrastructure which include Network, Servers, VMware, Application via monitoring tool.
• Performing IOS upgrade of Cisco routers and switches.
• Performing Initial troubleshooting for all network related outages and escalating to network engineering team.
• Changing Virtual LAN (VLAN) on switch port as per Local IT Ops requirements.
• Deployment of virtual machine.
• Handling Major Incident Management i.e effectively manage the lifecycle of all priority 1 & priority 2 incidents and to restore IT services for users as possible when an interruption takes place.
• Providing IT helpdesk call center support during weekend shifts.
• Strong working knowledge on how monitoring tool works.
• Supporting network equipment including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless Controller, VeloCloud SD-WAN.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly, follow processes & strong documentation skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft windows server, VMware.
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Relevant IT Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate is advantage.
• Certifcation such as Vsphere 6 foundation certificated, Solarwind certified professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library is added advantage.
And what about your reward?
• The opportunity to work for very successful international company
• The opportunity to get new experience in international projects
• Daily use of English
• Contribution to your chosen mandatory health insurance fund
• Individual retirement insurance contribution
• Meal vouchers contribution
• Public transport contribution
• International business travel insurance worldwide
• 5 weeks vacationa and up to 14 sick days
• Cash award for employees who cooperate with a company for a long time
• Multisport card / flue vacination
• Language courses
Is it anything you are interested in? Let us know. Send us your CV. We are looking forward.