We are looking for the experienced Data Engineer.
You will be working with d&a analysts to translate functional requirements into finished data and analytics products.
You will be building and supporting on premise and cloud data pipelines around the enterprise data warehouse, architecting master data management solutions to harmonize data across disparate data sources, advocating for continuous improvement in data quality and efficiency in data pipeline management, while ensuring a strong data model strategy.
What would you be responsible for?
• Responsible for building and maintaining critical data platform pipelines supporting the global enterprise data platform using (it would be ok if you know 1 of each group):
o Master Data Management (MDM) via SSIS
o Azure Synapse via Azure Data Factory (ADF)
o Oracle via Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
o SAP BW/4HANA
• Enforce best practices for enterprise data models, integrations, and data warehouse development
• Create and maintain technical specifications, unit testing/system testing documents, and work with the analyst leads to architect the solutions based on agreed scope and timelines
• Monitor pipeline and data quality and timeliness
What your experience should be?
• Hands on experience creating and supporting:
o data pipelines including data warehouse architecture and ETL
o Master Data Management (MDM)
o Azure Synapse, Snowflake, or other cloud data technologies
o SQL and conventional RDBMS or SAPB4HANA
• Strong understanding of:
o Data governance frameworks
o Data Warehouse modelling and architecture
o Data warehouse infrastructure automation technologies and source control tools, such as: Continuous Integration/ Delivery (CI/CD, TFS, etc.)
• Experience with Master Data Services (MDS), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), and/or SAP BW/4HANA preferred.
• 5+ years of experience as a data warehouse developer or data engineer
• Experience building data ingestion pipelines
• Experience implementing downstream MDM solutions
• Ability to translate technical requirements to a finished product
• Comfortable learning and supporting a wide data technology stack
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment
• Strong Project Management skills and the ability to work independently
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Excellent Oral & Written Communication
And what about your reward?
• The opportunity to work for very successful international company
• The opportunity to get new experience in international projects
• Daily use of English
• Contribution to your chosen mandatory health insurance fund
• Individual retirement insurance contribution
• Meal vouchers contribution
• Public transport contribution
• International business travel insurance worldwide
• 5 weeks vacationa and up to 14 sick days
• Cash award for employees who cooperate with a company for a long time
• Multisport card / flue vacination
• Language courses
Is it anything you are interested in? Let us know. Send us your CV. We are looking forward.