What you are bringing to the table (depending on seniority):
● German and English (written and spoken)
● 0-5+ years of experience in strategic or tactical buying
● some administrative experience
● Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Superb communication skills
● Direct experience with sourcing and negotiation activities
● Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects at once
● Ideally some management or team-lead experience
What we will offer you:
● 5 weeks of paid vacation
● 4 additional sick days
● Possibility to work in a hybrid more or full-remote
● Home office contribution
● FlexiPass benefit points
● Meal vouchers
● Language courses & online trainings
● Great company, great colleagues, and a potential to become a Procurement professional and steady growth
Do you speak German and English?
Are you a fresh graduate, looking to start your career in Procurement, or a seasoned professional with many years of experience as Strategic Buyer?
No matter what, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Our client's business is growing and thus, they are looking for new colleagues into their Procurement Teams, irrespective of seniority level.
These are the main duties that you will be doing (depending on seniority level):
● Finding suitable suppliers (sourcing), working on proposals, contracting, preparing price analyses
● Identifying new sources of supply and communicating with diverse range of stakeholders
● Working with data, compiling and analyzing results
● Evaluating suppliers for our clients
● Doing client management - supporting them with day-to-day as well as ad-hoc requets, building strong relationships and partnerships
● Providing guidance and training to junior colleagues
● Actively involved in continuous efforts to improve operations
● Leading small team of sourcing analysts, actively sharing best practices, and mentoring them
● Working on full-scale Procurement Strategies for the given client/project