What you are bringing to the table:
● Fluent English and other EU language
● Superb communication skills
● Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
● experience from administration and/or procurement is nice to have
What you will get in exchange:
● 5 weeks of paid vacation
● sick days
● possibility to work in a hybrid more or full-remote
● FlexiPass benefit points
● Meal vouchers
● Language courses & online trainings
● Great company, great colleagues, and a potential to become a Procurement professional and a steady growth
Are you a fresh graduate just starting your career or do you already have little experience in Procurement?
Do you speak English and any other EU language (German, French, Dutch, Italian, etc.) fluently?
Then this will be a perfect opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
● Building strong relationshipswith suppliers, clients, and other stakeholders
● Owning your procurement "project": kick-off with client, selecting suitable supplier, removing obstacles along the way, delivering goods and services to the client
● Working with data, compiling and analyzing results
● Actively improving the procurement process