„Technical Support Analyst - internal systems“
The position provides B2B technical IT support services for company´s business partners throughout the whole EMEA region. The team has several open vacancies at the moment and is still likely to grow bigger, which means great opportunities to grow within the team!!!
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical support issues
• Ensuring that hotel partners have proper connectivity
• Running and reviewing system and vendor reports to determine system issues
• Provide implementation, launch, and post connectivity support for partners
• Handle incoming tickets to established KPI’s
• Interface with Tier 2 Analysts on escalated issues
• Dealing with complex cases and cooperation with the team leader
• Technical high school or university education
• Technical analysis experience in a customer support environment
• Strong research and solution design skills in a technology environment.
• Very good knowledge of Excel, basic concepts of SQL and ideally a practical knowledge of databases
• Understanding of web technology, especially an analytical understanding of XML and web services.
• Essential is fluent ENGLISH (min. C1 level) – daily use, other languages are welcomed
• Ability to work independently and also in a team
• Work in luxury premises
• Start ASAP by agreement
• Daily use of English and possibly other languages (20 different languages in the company)
• Continuous self-fulfillment and opportunity for professional growth within international company
• Excellent salary and extensive benefits
Odpovědět nabídka práce