The company has stable, international background. The Prague office is smaller (9-10 people), with very friendly and family environment, however is growing rapidly! Therefore this is a great chance to be part of the successful team, where you will be the right hand of the managing director.
- Leading the Financial & Administration function, especially accounting for the Czech branch
- Being responsible for Accounting, Reporting, Budgeting, and Finance in Czech Republic, while maintaining a high quality performance in very tight schedules.
- Preparing Financial Statements on a monthly basis with all details and requirements as per US GAAP, and providing Intercompany details of transaction for global consolidation purposes.
- Complying with various determined deadlines all over the month with tight scheduling;
- Providing timely and proactive support to internal clients and other departments;
- Providing deviation analysis actual to budget.
- Preparing and controlling of yearly budget for all branches;
- HR/ Administrative duties are incorporated as an essential function to this position
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced candidate in accounting field, who is willing to broaden the experience even to other parts of finance (controlling, cash flow, reporting etc.)
- Independent person who is able to make decisions and take the responsibility
- Having experience from logistic company would be great advantage
- Candidate who is used to or prefers smaller team, yet is in daily contact with headquarters abroad - english language needed (at least B2 level, no need
- Goal oriented, pro-active, responsible, precise, decision-maker
- Starting date ideally ASAP or upon agreement
- Office location: Prague 6
Note: client is open to candidates after maternity leave
If interested please send us your CV in Czech/Slovak and English
Odpovědět nabídka práce