"Auditor - food industry"
The main tasks are:
- Performing audits, reports, reviews, certification decisions and other billable work
- Planning, arranging and undertaking detailed technical evaluations of premises, procedures and practices against pre-determined standards.
- Preparing detailed reports on these evaluations in an accurate and concise manner.
- Reporting findings verbally to clients.
- Adhering to the evaluation standards and requirements detailed in the relevant Operations Manual.
- To maintain skills and knowledge relevant to the technical disciplines being evaluated - suitable training courses and learning opportunities will be identified through personal development.
- Assisting in auditor training as appropriate.
- University degree
- Relevant experience in the food industry, preferably as external auditor or quality control. (The scope of audit activity will depend on previous experience and training.)
- Fluent English
- Time flexibility and willingness to travel for work
- Successful completion of a recognised ISO 9000 lead assessor course and a supervised period of training in practical assessment. Successful completion of a recognised course in HACCP based on the principles from Codex Alimentarius (desirable but if individual has not completed both these will be included during induction period)
- Being part of growing team with big, international clients
- Independent role
- Possibility to travel to different locations
- Motivating salary
- Home office for reporting and administration
- Flexible work schedule
- Car, phone, notebook
- Further education and professional growth
- Immediate start possible
Odpovědět nabídka práce