What will you do?
You will be dealing closely with partners in Finland and with other colleagues across the company. You will handle multiple channels of communication, as email and phone and you will quickly, helpfully and with professionalism provide support to the clients by:
- Resolving issues with lodging partners
- Maintaining relationships with the partners to prevent future issues
- Providing service related to self-service portal and its maintenance
- Following on defined processes, instructions and set expectations
What are the requirements?
- High School/University Diploma (tourism focus advantage)
- Fluent in Finish (C1) and English (C1)
- Experience with customer service (Travel industry experience advantage)
- User knowledge of MS Office
What is the offer?
- Office building at Prague 8
- Training for the position
- Competitive salary
- Modern and luxurious open-space working place with your own desk
- Free beverages on the workplace
- Office hours from 9:00 till 18:00 (only full time job)
Odpovědět nabídka práce