- Graduate of University of applied science degree in electrical engineering with experience in applying and operation of wire harness CAD systems, or technician/draftsman with equivalent experience in automotive wire harness design
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of wire harness design and production
- experience in using wire harness 2D CAD software (e.g. Comsa LDorado, Mentor Graphics Harness XC, Cap-H, Zuken E3.Cable etc.)
- Understanding of wire harness manufacturing processes and production beneficial
- Basic project management experience
- Good IT know how
- Quality awareness
- Good communication, Team – working, Self-initiative and creative, Solution orientated, Creative team worker, open minded regarding new technologies in wire harness design and production.
- English (fluent in speech, writing and reading)
- Driving Licence
- Willingness to travel to other company locations in order to provide support and analyze business requirements
- Work in virtual teams across Europe.
- Work in multinational team and company.
- Professional growth based on performance
- Flexible working hours where possible.
- Opportunity to build your career with global company.
- Location very close to public transport.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, company canteen, pension insurance, language courses, bonus for presence and quality, company medical care and massages etc.
- The function will ensure a reliable operation of wire harness CAD tools and support operational departments to make engineering work as efficient as possible.
Odpovědět nabídka práce