- Fluency in English (with a minimum level of B2)
- Some knowledge of IT and communications (with an open-minded approach to technology)
- An enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Full eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- 25 days holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Financial uplifts for working certain shifts
- Annual bonus
- Private medical programme, with a company pension contribution
- On-site parking
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Are you an English speaker with a passion for customer service?
Customer care agents are being sought for an international telecoms office in Brno, Czech Republic!
A a member of the team, you will provide customers with a high level of professional support. This involves training customers in how to use the company's products, resolving various technical issues and handling various enquiries regarding billing and coverage.
If you like working in a multinational environment and have a keen eye for detail and customer satisfaction, then we look forward to hearing from you!